Automation wiki

I’d like to suggest a wiki, accessible by a subdomain on pylabrobot.com (e.g. wiki.pylabrobot.com), that users can contribute to and for some of the amazing guides/answers people like @NickHealy_Hamilton and @EricSindelar_Hamilton are replying with.

We could use something like JS.Wiki? Github wikis are ok, but need pull requests etc., a dedicated wiki system could be better and more accessible?

14 Likes

+1 :slight_smile:

It can also be synced (one/bi-directionally) to online git repositories: Git | Wiki.js

1 Like

It’s up!

Edit: Link deleted

6 Likes

Awesome!

Would it fit the wiki’s purpose to add other projects to the lists? (i.e. not yet PLR’ed with adapters or backends).

certainly!

Brilliant! Thanks Stefan :slight_smile:

Its inaccessible

1 Like

It is for me as well

My bad, I ended up shutting it down because it didn’t seem to have much activity. Theres a bit more of a moderation burden to wiki compared to this site that didn’t seem to be worth it as well.

2 Likes

Its all good, thanks for letting us know, and certainly understandable. Perhaps this can be revisited in the future and there could be moderators to ease the burden on yourself.

This site is an absolute game-changer for the community and creating it was a rockstar move.

2 Likes

Second this, should there be a desire to crowd-source moderators count me in

1 Like