Biosero's GBG Scheduler Driver Development Docs?

Hi Everyone!

Not sure what the current status is of Biosero offering training on driver/plug-in development for their scheduler, but I took a training back in 2018. Since then, I’m sure a few things have changed in the referenced packages used in version 7.0.0(^) of their scheduler and I wanted to see if it changed anything with driver development.

I’ve reached out to my contact at Biosero for new documentation about this, but I haven’t gotten a response back from him or anyone else I’ve tried (tried contacting a few times actually!).

I was wondering if anyone else has recently taken the driver development training or has heard anything about it? Maybe some might have some recent documentation over Biosero’s GBG driver development. Anything would help!

Cheers,
Landon

1 Like

@sturgeoj,
Sorry you did not get a response back; I am happy to help connect you with the right people at Biosero. I am no expert at the driver development but can state that people/customers are still doing this for their devices. I cannot speak to specifics. I will PM you my contact information and let us connect to see what I can get for you to help.

Derek

1 Like