Grenova tip and microplate washers

Hello Ben, thanks for the question, we generally recommend the purchase of a new system as we can then be certain there is no contamination within the system and we can offer full support for installation, training and validation on site. Have you seen a used system available that you are considering?

I just got one for $10k! We donā€™t necessarily have the budget for a new one, and want to set up our used TipNovus to PCR-test if thereā€™s any contamination with non-filter tips on the used system.

I noticed there isnā€™t any publicly-available software downloads or API documentation on your website. I think it might speed up integrations & help automate some back-and-forth over purchase decisions if these are provided publicly.

Is there currently a method or upgrade for successful washing of Hamilton CO-RE filter tips on the TipNovus?

Thanks Ben, I have sent you a DM so we can pick this up off the main forum and give you our best support.

On the CyBio FeliX we have integrated tip washing that is on-deck in 96/384; We have it built into some workflows but there is scope to batch wash at the end of the day/protocol.

Wash solutions can be customised by changing what you pump through. Not suitable for everything but great when it can be implemented.

@Sabbalonn What is you set up/protocol for washing tips on the Felix?

Here is an example i setup but its really dependant on the protocol you want to run.