- New York, United States
- Serve as key client contact for assigned projects, build relationships with client project teams that result in client satisfaction, operational excellence, thereby increasing the potential for repeat business.
- Prioritize customer requests to provide technical information and help to troubleshoot via phone calls and emails and customer follow-up.
- Utilize scientific skills to provide product-related education to customers and help to identify potentially non-conforming products based on available data.
- Contribute to updating scientific content on the company website such as posters, product datasheets, and web tools.
- Identify potential new products or product lines, attend scientific meetings and trade/vendor shows.
- Collaborate with relevant departments, prepare and deliver presentations for new business as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Immunochemistry, Biology or equivalent, Ph.D or Post Doc preferred.
- Experience in the implementation of immunoassays and laboratory research
- Experience in the IVD market preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledgeable in large molecule bioanalytical services and market
- Excellent knowledge and technical understanding of ELISA immunodiagnostics in relevant fields e.g., infectious disease, diabetes, and metabolism
- Ability to build relationships through professional sales and interpersonal skills with a disciplined and organized approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of professional backgrounds, face to face, on the telephone, and in writing
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Full Time