SLAS - Meet up

Who’s going, what area are we staying in, and let’s start planning on all meeting up after conference time! It’ll be great to take some photos of the bulletin board meeting up in person!

3 Likes

I should be there - would be game for a meet up.

2 Likes

SLAS is in my backyard this year, so I’m down. Plenty of breweries and bars in downtown within walking distance. What kinda venue we looking at and maybe I can find some good locations to impromtu gather at.

1 Like

Hey I’d say find a place that takes a reservation for like a group of 20ish and we could do a satellite impromptu Boston Lab Automators meet up, split check pay your own way type of thing…

1 Like

Sounds like you volunteered to host :rofl:

1 Like

I should be there .

Okay we found a great place. It’s outside the convention center. We will have a section roped off for us the second day of the event Tuesday March 31st.

I am posting about this here first. I will follow up with a private pw encrypted event. I’m not looking to throw an enormous after party so trying to keep it below 30 people.

6 Likes

I’d love to be included!

1 Like

Where’s my email?!

Hello, if there’s still room I’d be interested in joining this meet-up. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll be there and I’d love to join. You realize, though, that Hamilton usually throws a pretty big evening event the second night too?

2 Likes

Hah. Completely forgot about that. Maybe we should aim for the first night instead…

put me down if a spot is available.

1 Like

Sounds like we should move to the first night of the event to not interfere with the Hamilton after party yeah?

If vendors are allowed to join, I would be happy to attend. No worries if not though! I’ll be there all week.

1 Like

@EricSindelar_Hamilton with the support you’ve provided to this channel of course you can attend! You’re basically labautomation.io family :partying_face:

4 Likes

Lemme go look into it. I’ll get back to you if I can change the date. I also realized I locked in the wrong date cause I have no idea how to read a calendar lol. Good thing we’re still a ways out.

1 Like

Bumping this up because it looks like I’m going too :tada:

1 Like

@DanielYip thats awesome to hear you’re coming!

pw: slas2022

Share!

Feel free to share this link and password with others you think should come. This event page is just to keep an accurate head count to shift venues if we have to.
@ehung, @EricSindelar_Hamilton, @luisvillaautomata, @DanielYip, @lgoeser, @chips-a-hoai, @Russ, @Kalpesh, @AndrewDoran, @SamStoney

4 Likes