SLAS - Meet up

AHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS

Hi! Copia Scientific will be Exhibiting and we are staying at the Marriott Marquis. I would love to meet up. There are so many great places!!!

2 Likes

Hi all, i just discovered this forum by accident - i was trying to find out more about the Hamilton Venus libraries…
I will be at SLAS and would absolutely love to meet up with automation folks.
Anyone doing cell culture work? would definitely like to have conversations about that too

1 Like

Hi, I would be interested in attending if there is space.

2 Likes

@smohler !!! we made lab automation googleable

4 Likes

Hello. I have been slightly active here and would be interested in attending, as it looks like I will be attending SLAS. As I have mentioned elsewhere I moved into this space during COVID and genuinely appreciate opportunities to meet and network in person.

1 Like

Hello! I’ve lurked a bit in the past, but as this is the 2nd time I will be attending SLAS, I was hoping to see if there was any insight anyone could provide on where to find all the vendor hosted events (the hamilton one seemed interesting as I really cut my teeth with venus in the past year). Any help is appreciated!!!

I actually don’t know of any other forums besides this one where I’d hear about after parties.

1 Like

No place. you just found out by word of mouth or from local sales reps

I’ll be there, even if I have to sneak past the bouncer to get in :beers::beers:

2 Likes

We should probably post about this meet up on LinkedIn. Can’t wait to meet you all.

2 Likes

Just double checking, are we set for Monday 27? or moving it to Tuesday 28?

I am also up for meeting if it is going to be on Tuesday.
Looks like Monday would clash with the Hamilton party.

We’re set for Monday 27th. Someone earlier in the thread said that the Hamilton party was the second day of the event (Tuesday). So we actually moved the date from Tuesday to Monday.

Could always hop and attend both briefly lol. Make it a real raging SLAS :rofl:

1 Like

The Hamilton Sponsor Event is indeed on Monday, 27th at the Seaport Village from 6:30 to 9:30pm.

SLAS starts on Sunday evening so perhaps this is the cause of some confusion.

Conference Hours:

Sunday, Feb 26, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday, Feb 27, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, Feb 28, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thank you,

-Eric

I’ll see if we can swap the date to Tuesday. It’s early in the week so should be too hard of a lift

The eventbrite can update events pretty easily.

Darn, wish I could join you guys Tues, but alas I’m flying out Tues night.

@ehung got the date changed for labautomation.io meetup at Mission Brewery. (he lives in SD)

I’ll change the Eventbrite in a moment. Please spread word to not go to Mission brewery Monday 27th but Tuesday 28th.

There are always people that slip thru the cracks when it comes to last minute changes!

2 Likes

Hello Sam,
Thanks for doing this. will try to pass message :slight_smile:

1 Like